onsdag 25 mars 2009

The Mother (incest)

This story is written from a first person perspective from a man’s view. It contains rough language and incest. You have been warned.

I was a 22 year old man, who moved away from home when I was only 16. I had been accepted into a football gymnasium, and after my three years there they hired me to be an instructor for new students. I had always visited my mother and father at least four times a year, but since they divorced and dad moved, two years ago, it has only occurred maybe once a year. It had now been almost 10 months since I last went home to visit my mom, and when I passed the town’s sign in my car I got more nostalgic than ever before. Much had changed. The old water tower had been restored, my old girlfriend could be seen walking down the main street with a baby carriage, and several old houses on the brink of self destruction had finally been torn down. I pulled in the driveway and parked the car, and as soon as I got out, my mom’s lovely two cats came over to say hello. After several minutes of cuddling and kissing, I grabbed my bags from the trunk of the car and entered the house.

It was just as I remembered it – the old sofa still hadn’t been replaced, the cats’ food bowls stood on the same place they always had, and the only thing that was different was the empty frames where the family photos used to be. I suppose mom took them down as soon as dad split. I took a walk down memory lane as I entered my old boy room downstairs. It had a view to the backyard where I had spent many-a happy days playing with my cousin. In a nice way, that is. My old dirty magazines were still a secret under my mattress; they were yet to be noticed by anyone else. Funny, some of the pages were still “pasted” shut. And look, my old condoms, right there, on the dresser. I wonder what they are doing there. As I rummaged through my closet for old surprises I used to hide there, I found my cousin’s panties. Ah, that wonderful girl. I was 14 and she was 13 when she arrived here for the summer. The day before she left we stayed up all night reading scary storied to each other, which led to her not wanting to sleep by herself. Naturally, my chivalry stepped in and I let her sleep with me in mine. She then told me about her crush on me, and well, one thing led to another and then it happened. My God, she was so beautiful. Her golden hair cascaded down her bare shoulders, and although she was only 13, she had a rack that would make any girl jealous. She was mine for a night, and it was the best night of my life. I loved her. I never heard from her again. I remember it well, my parents sat me down and told me that her parents had split up and her father moved across the country with her, before we could say goodbye. Well, anyway, I suppose it’s time to go find my mom. She mustn’t have heard me come, since she didn’t come to greet me.

I exited the room and headed upstairs. As I came up, I could hear a chair squeeking in mom’s bedroom. I started heading in, and as I entered the room I saw my mom sitting there reading a dirty magazine.
-Oh, hi baby! I didn’t hear you come in, she said and put the magazine behind her back. She was hoping I didn’t see what kind of magazine it was.
-Hi mom, yeah, I just arrived.
She was wearing a blue see-through nightie that reached just above her knees, walnut hair that reached just below her ears, was a little tubby and had a big bosom. It didn’t take long before she put 1 and 1 together.
-Oh dear, you really should have let me know you where here or mommy wouldn’t dress like this. I’m so sorry, baby!
-It’s all right, mom. Don’t worry about it.
-It’s just that…well, since your dad split I haven’t really been with anyone and barely feels sexy at all anymore, so, well…I bought this nightie to wear sometimes. It makes me feel a little sexy, at least.

-You look very attractive, mom.
I couldn’t believe I just said that.
-Why, thank you. Well come here then, give your mommy a big hug!
She walked over to me and we throw our arms around each other in a big, warm hug. I could feel her thigh touching my crotch. She didn’t intend to, but it happened. And I like the feel of it. I sit down on the bed and she backs up and takes a deep breath, but before she can speak she notice something.
-My son…have you…got a hard-on?
Oh my God. I just got a hard-on. From hugging my mother. How embarrassing! She walks, slowly, towards me and stops right in front of me, with her bosom almost close enough for the tip of my nose to touch it. I could see her nipples through the fabric if her blue nightie, they could be seen very well.
-My oh my, son, it really looks like you got a really, really stiff cock in those pants. Mmm…do you like seeing mommy like this? Do you enjoy looking up at mommy’s big tits? Those large, hard nipples…you like that, don’t you?!

I didn’t answer any of those questions, but the answer was “yes”, to all of them. I did enjoy it. My girlfriend didn’t really let me touch her since she got raped 8 months ago.
Dear God, she just started rubbing her hands all over her big breasts.
-I feel like such a slut, making my son all hard, and getting turned on by it. Mmm, come on, would you like to feel how soft they are? They’re very soft.
She takes my hands and puts them on her tits. She was right.
-That feels good. Rub my nipples, baby. Let me bury your face in mommy’s cleavage.
She places her elbows on each wide of her boobs, and while she pressed my head into the middle of them with her hands, she also presses her elbows together, pressing her tits against my face. It’s almost as I can’t breathe, but I’m actually okay with that. She leans her head back and lets out a deep sigh. By the timber of her voice, she is very turned on by now, and I have to admit, so am I. When I can’t breathe anymore, she sets me free and lets me catch my breath. I lower my head to cough and take in some new air, and while my head is looking down at her amazingly beautiful legs, she pulls up the nightie just enough for me to see her pussy. She isn’t wearing any panties.
-No, I’m not wearing panties either. You have a dirty old mommy, apparently.
Her pussy is still, after 43 years, very nice. It’s bold, and just above it is a patch of hair trimmed to what looks like a flame. She so wet that her pussy lips have parted, and her clitoris and hole is more or less wide open.
-I guess I should dress more modestly when you come over.
-No, mom…don’t ever change.

She smiles at me, you know, that kind of smile only a mother can give her son.
-I just assumed that you’ve, umm…seen all these things. I mean, your girlfriend does please you, don’t she?
-Well, I…
-I doesn’t matter, son…because tonight, you all mine.

I start rubbing her clitoris with my right hand by placing my thumb on it and the other fingers on her belly. Gently and slowly, I start to make circular moves with my thumb which rubs her clitoris. She moans sensually and licks her lips several times as we look each other in the eyes for almost 5 minutes. I rub very gently to give her maximum pleasure.
-You turn me on, son…I can’t remember the last time I was this horny.
Between the words, she moans and each moan from her lips makes my cock harder.

Suddenly she stops and pushes me so I fall down on the bed. I can feel her hands pressed to my pants, moving from my knees up to the crotch. She unbuttons my pants and pulls down both the pants and the boxer, revealing my cock.
-Oh, my…that is one huge dick!
-Almost 20 inches, I reply proudly.

I lay there, stares at the mirror in the ceiling which I hadn’t noticed until now. I can see my mother’s head hovering above my cock. I almost let out a gasp as she lays her soft, warm lips on top of it and surrounds the glans with them. A chill goes through my spine, and I can feel mom’s saliva running down my cock as she drools on it. I grab the sheets under me with my hands and squeeze it hard, it feels so good. Mom starts moving her head down and I feel the glans of my cock touch first her tongue and soon the palate in her mouth. She gives a great head! She moves slowly, slowly down all the way to the root.
-Amazing! God, you are so good! I’ve never been with a woman that could suck me all the way to the root.
-Aww, thanks, sweetie!

She keeps sucking my dick for several minutes before she removes her lips and crawls up and gives me the wettest kiss I have ever received. She then raises her upper body and presses her huge breasts against my face once more. At the same time she moves her whole body up and down, rubbing her wet pussy against my hard cock. She doesn’t remove her nightie, but as soon as her breasts pop out, I immediately start sucking on one of the nipples, harder and harder. I can feel her hard nipple in my mouth, my tongue circulating it, biting on with my teeth. She grunts and moans, but tells me to keep going.

She keeps rubbing her pussy against my cock, and physics soon enters the picture – my cock presses into her tight twat, unexpectedly. We both look in each other’s eyes, gasps and not long after, she starts moving her body again, fucking me.
-Oh…it just happened to slip inside of me, she says.
-I’m so wet! Oh baby, don’t hurt me with that thing, it’s so huge! I don’t think I ever have had such a large cock inside of me.

She sits up and finally removes the nightie, revealing her enormous tits. She moans higher and higher, and she keeps saying “fuck mommy”. Her tits bounce up and down as she rides my cock, and I can’t help but grab then and twist her nipples just a little. When I do, she bites her lower lip.
-You know I like it rough, baby! Fuck mommy!
She’s still very tight. My cock presses inside her pussy and up against her walls. She can take my whole cock. She may be tight, but she’s not very shallow, which is good for me. She reaches behind her with one hand and plays with my balls.
-Oh, you balls are huge!
She leans forward so I get her tit in my mouth, which makes her moan even louder. I hear myself saying “come on, mom, fuck my cock! Ride it hard, mom!” – something I never imagined myself saying. She pulls away from my balls with her hand, and instead, she starts fingering her ass at the same time.
-God, I feel so dirty! You make dirty, my boy! So dirty…do you like to fuck mommy? What if your girlfriend should find out? Huh? What would you do then? Would you like to have a threesome with her and me?
-Fuck her, I say, she’ll never be as good as you, mom.
-I love you, son! Oh, my ass is so warm. I love fingering myself there
, she says and shoves the finger in her mouth. “Mmm”.

-Son, what are you doing to your mother?! We’re grown people, we shouldn’t, be doing this. We should know better. But then again, it feels sooo good, doesn’t it, honey?
-Incredibly so, mom!
-Oh…I like that nipple in your mouth. Apparently, you do, too!

She picks up the pace and rides he both harder and faster. We both moan higher and call each other “mom”, “mommy” and “son” over and over again. Then she stops.
-I want you to take me, doggy style, right in my ass! But don’t cum in there!
-You want it in your mouth, mommy?

-I want you to fill my pussy with it!
She rolls over and stands up on the bed on her hands and knees.
-Take me!
I rise and place me behind her, on my knees. I place the tip of my glans right in front of her tight asshole and gently pushes it into her. She flex her muscles and takes the whole thing into her tight, tight ass.
-Damn, mom, that ass feels so good around my cock!
She roars at me to take her as hard as a rapist. The words echo in my head as I start ramming my big cock into her ass, harder and harder until she screams out loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.
I feel that I can’t hold it in anymore, and shouts out:
-Mom, I’m cuming, I can’t hold it any longer!
-Quickly! Pull out and fill my pussy!

I pull my cock out of her ass and quickly shove it in her pussy and keep screwing her hard and fast.
-Damn, mom I’M CUMIIIIIING!!!

She screams with me in an orgasm before I fill that juicy twat of hers with all of my cum, which is very, very much. I pull out and rolls over beside her with my back to the sheet. She rolls over, too, laying on her side and cuddling up beside me, holding her arm around me and leaning her head against my shoulder. We just lay there, breathing heavily for a couple of minutes before she opens her mouth.
-That was…amazing, my boy. Truly amazing!
She takes a long pause then continues:
-I really enjoyed myself. Maybe a little too much. You, uh…you probably shouldn’t tell your girlfriend about this. I’m not sure she’d, uh, this it was appropriate, and she might need to warm up to the idea of you, having sex with your mother.
She gets up and heads for the shower, her last words being:
-Well, I guess I’ll have to dress a little more…appropriate next time you come home.

The end

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar