fredag 27 mars 2009

The New Yorker (necro)

I had been to New York to visit an old friend I hadn’t seen for a long time. It was a truly dear reunion. But, now, the weekend had reached an end, and I had to go to work the next day. I sat in my car and started my police scanner to see if there was anything interesting happening. As soon as I rolled through Brooklyn I heard a call on the scanner. The dispatch was sending a car to a house in Queens, where a family squabble had gone bad.

I decided to turn the car around and see if it was anything interesting. Well there, I got excited. I was hoping to find something interesting, which I now had thanks to my scanner. I finally saw the house. The shades were pulled down and it seemed that every light had been turned off. The sun was starting to go down and nightfall was setting in, which made me glad. It would make this easier for me. There still were no police cars to be seen.
I parked my car outside and left the keys in, in case I needed to leave in a hurry. I went up to the front door and pressed the button to the door bell. Nothing happened. I rang again, still nothing. I tried to open the door, it was open. I entered, slowly walking into the hall. It took some time before my eyes had adjusted themselves to the dark. I removed my shoes and continued through the hall. It was completely silent, which turned me on even more.

The first room I passed through was the kitchen. It was empty, apart from a dining table made out of oak, a couple of chairs and all sorts of kitchen utilities. There was another door in the kitchen which was ajar. It sparked my interest. When I went over and opened the door it creaked, even though I opened it slowly. The creak could be heard throughout the whole house. It echoed between the walls. Inside I saw a girl lying peacefully on what seemed to be her bed. She was young, maybe 15-17 years old. When I came up to her I noticed that her neck was broken, and she couldn’t have been dead more than 20 minutes. I could hardly believe this tremendous luck! But, now I was in a hurry. The cops would be here any minute, and I had to be quick if I was to take her home with me. I over her, put one arm under her kneecaps and the other under her neck, making one of her arms lay itself behind my neck to make her stable. I carried her out to the house and carefully placed her in the trunk of my car. This was not a uncommon experience for me, and therefore I had turned the trunk into something that could be compared with a refrigerator – all to make the body as conserved as possible.

I was off, headed for home. Home in this case was Jamestown on Rhode Island. When I had finally had arrived I parked the Volvo in the garage, popped the trunk, grabbed the girl and carried her into the house where I lived alone. I was extremely curious, since I had to rush her out from Queens and therefore hadn’t any time to examine her more closely. I carefully placed her on my king-size bed. She was approximately 5’4” (165cm), had chestnut hair down to her back, blue eyes, thin – a true beauty. And best of all – she was mine, she was lying in my bed. I undressed her and tenderly kissed her whole body. It was now porcelain white with a faint tone of violet. She was so beautiful, so cool. I gently kissed her lips. It made my whole body shiver of enjoyment and excitement. Pure pleasure. My hands fumbled across her sexy body, my mouth touched every part of it. She smelled like a Goddess.

I reached into the inner pocket of my jacket and grabbed my cigar case, pulled out my last Davidoff and lit it. I raised the girl’s body and leaned her against the wall, took a deep puff of the cigar and blew the smoke in her face. I was a beautiful thing to see, the smoke whirl around the shapes of her face and continue down her body, before it finally heads for the ceiling.

I put down the cigar and quickly got undressed, only to lay down beside her. My hands started to fondle her again, and I felt how impossible it was not to give into temptation. I wanted her, I needed her, now! I rolled over and slowly, carefully penetrated her, deep into her tight, cold inside while I kissed her and played with my tongue against hers. I took her hands in mine and continued to French kiss this beauty. After a while her pussy got a little warmer which made it even better. Then I stopped. I felt a new urge coming over me, something I never thought I would feel. I rose to my knees, still with my cock inside of her, and slapped her really hard across her face. Her open eyes moved a little from the hit and I couldn’t help myself, I kept slapping her face, her tits and her thighs. Her fine body twanged and it had me extremely hard. I forced my cock into her with brutality and fucked her as hard as I could. If she were alive, she’d be screaming her lounges out for mercy, a though that made me even more turned on. “Bitch, whore, slut”, I started calling her names I know she’d hate, or at least, thought she’d hate. I didn’t care; she was dead, which has the best thing in the world. Whatever I would say, whatever I would do, she had no choice but to lay there and take it like the filthy little whore she is.
-Take it, whore, take that cock deep in your pussy. And I’m gonna fill, I’m gonna give you all I have, and if you were alive you’d he so fucking pissed off right now. Haha, this is so wonderful. I’m gonna destroy you!
I decided to pull out and ram my cock into her ass instead. My large cock penetrated that her even tighter ass, and even though it didn’t reach far in, it was a wonderful feeling. I had never felt anything like it before; even though her rectum was cold it made my cock even harder! It didn’t take long for me to brake her anal sphincter. Body fluids pore out if her ass, which both lubricates my cock and makes this experience even better; something I thought was impossible.

I felt that I was close to cuming, to having an orgasm. I took a deep breath and used my last ounce of strength to pump that fucked up ass of hers, and finally I was ready to cum. This was the first time since I found her that I actually wished she still were alive. I wanted her to taste her own pussy, the body fluids from her ass, and of course, my sperm. I pulled out, and as I moved from her ass to her mouth I kept my orgasm going by jerking off. I grabbed her head with both of my hands, lifted it and shoved my cock as deep down her throat as I could, and I could really feel how her own juices mixed with my sperm and filled her beautiful mouth with it. It ran down her throat and into her belly. I laid down beside her and breathed heavily. I lit the cigar once more. Everything felt so wonderful. I was in love again.

The end

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar